Ingrid’s books are geared to address a wide range of relationship dynamics from conflict management, negotiation, and communication in the office to constructive interacting, trauma healing, and bond strengthening in the home. She validates and acknowledges the professional and personal struggles we all may face and then provides practical, easily implementable solutions to pushing through them. She’s not afraid to confront difficult issues through bold, refreshing lenses, and she never avoids the ‘tough love’ sometimes required to help others overcome obstacles and truly flourish. Ingrid’s natural ability to meet people exactly where they are and empower them with exactly the right tools makes her the ‘go-to’ coach for even seemingly impossible situations, standoffs, or setbacks. Don’t linger in frustration any longer. She’s just getting started.
8 Shockingly Bizarre Alter Egos You Must Embrace in Order to Transform Every Relationship in Your Life
An Entirely New Way to Approach The Art of Listening
In this humor-filled, light-hearted, and easy-to-read guide, Ingrid unflinchingly challenges the obstacles, misalignments, and misinformation that prevent us from genuinely listening or being listened to.
First, she provides an eye-opening and unique perspective on why listening can be so difficult, connecting it to the simple fact that we’ve never been clearly taught.
Second, she takes on some deadly habits many of us are guilty of as they pertain to listening. She goes into what she calls ‘Public Enemies’, behaviors that keep us from listening properly to others. Next, she follows with ‘Adverse Indictors’, signs that explain why people don’t listen to us.
Then, she describes the rationale behind why we need to access our own alter egos or multiple personalities by explaining we’ve always had them but didn’t quite recognize them as such.
Finally, she gives rise to 8 quite hilarious identities, the personas we need to excavate from our psyches in order to achieve various listening goals. With each surprising ego, she offers incredibly convincing evidence both easily identifiable and relatable from daily life and applicable within the context of her professional experience. By sharing actual case studies, she shows us how these unconventional inner characters are our allies in developing and mastering our listening abilities.
After reading, you will beg to know more.
Do not let the COVID-19 pandemic take one more thing from you — especially the most important part of your life!
While this is easier said than done, it is still achievable. With the right strategies, you will be able to handle and resolve conflicts in your marriage, reignite that spark in your relationship, and be happy once again.
Challenges are unavoidable. But having a crisis-proof marriage is absolutely possible.
In Don’t Let Your Marriage Become a COVID-19 Casualty for Struggling Couples Considering Divorce, you will discover:
- How this pandemic may have revealed that you don’t have a genuine connection with your spouse — and what to do now
- The key to strengthening your sense of togetherness while also bringing out the best in each other during a crisis
- 15 couples games to play during lockdown or beyond to keep your mental and emotional well-being
- How to communicate your issues with your partner without offending him or her
- How to understand your partner on a deeper level so you know the right way to approach conflicts
- What not to say to your spouse — or else, it could make the friction worse
- How to manage financial stress and anxiety during the pandemic so your relationship will come out stronger than ever on the other side
- 5 therapist-approved conversation starters to discuss intimacy issues with your spouse
And much more.
If you want to rekindle your love and rebuild a bond that no calamity could ever break, then this book is for you.
Has your marriage changed?
Do you want the intense sex, the playful communication, and that look in her eye that you are the ‘ultimate man’ back?
Do you need the constant nagging, the pointless arguing, and the confusing jealousy to stop?
No matter what your marital situation is, you realize it’s time to stop being a back seat passenger in your marriage and take the wheel.
Here is just a fraction of what you’ll discover in Choose Her!:
- Practical, down-to-earth advice on how to identify the relationship problems you might be experiencing
- The commonly overstepped boundaries within a marriage that cause friction between a husband and wife
- How to effectively communicate with your wife, without every conversation feeling like an argument or as if you’re speaking to a wall
- Tips on how to be a better listener (rather than someone who listens just to be able to respond)
- How to create an environment that fosters growth within your home and relationship
- Affirmations that can boost your wife’s self-esteem, increase trust, and bring back steamy romance
- Small gestures that will earn you the right of wearing the “Best Husband in the World” crown
And much more.
You don’t have to turn yourself into someone you don’t recognize––you just have to start seeing things and doing things from a slightly different perspective.
Don’t fret — this 3-part guide spills all the secrets you’ll need to boost your confidence and transform your relationship with your husband!
This down-to-earth, honest handbook will help redirect, reset, or revive your marriage toward a positive pathway of growth, in which you and your husband can break out of harmful cycles, kick boredom to the curb, and transform your capacity to love.
In Choose Him!, here is just a fraction of what you will discover:
- Telltale signs that your marriage might be undergoing more trouble than you notice or care to admit
- How to tackle difficult conversations (even when you’re not the confrontational type)
- Why establishing (and keeping) your boundaries can actually make you and your husband closer
- The different types of intimacy that you might (or might not) experience and will want to learn more about
- Uplifting self-affirmations and positive messages for you and your husband to tell yourselves — and each other
- The importance of loving yourself as a key component to creating happy, healthy relationships
And much more.
Don’t sit in a slump and wait for things to get better or simply accept mediocre. You’re perfectly capable of becoming a stronger woman, a kinder partner, and a more confident mother!
Are you ready to become the woman of his dreams and as well as your own while reclaiming your marriage? Isn’t it time?
Your partner already stopped the affair and sincerely apologized to you. But you’ve already lost the passion for and emotional bond with each other.
You rarely have intimate moments together, and when you do, it’s terrible because you feel your spouse might still be thinking of that person while you’re making love. The memories of infidelity are paralyzing as they rip your heart constantly.
Don’t lose hope. This book has the answer.
In Intimacy After Infidelity for Couples Struggling to Survive an Affair, you’ll discover:
- Why some couples can fix their marriage after betrayal — and others can’t
- How to communicate with your partner after infidelity so both of you will be ready to restart together
- The 7 stages of grief after an affair and how to NOT get stuck in each state
- How getting revenge can sabotage both your relationship and your individual recovery
- 10 self-care tips to nurture yourself so you can facilitate the healing process
- How to get your spouse to cooperate with you on rebuilding the marriage without being controlling or needy
- What to consider when starting marriage counseling in order to get the best out of it, especially in restoring love for each other
- 5 steps to recovering in intimacy so you can reignite the passion in your marriage
- How to reclaim your sexual intimacy while overcoming insecurity, guilt, and judgment
- When it’s past the point of no return — signs you have to walk away from your relationship and move on with your life
And much more.
Without invalidating your feelings, this guide will provide you with practical steps so you can finally recover from the wounds caused by betrayal and rebuild your sexual relationship.
You can do this — you are much stronger than you think.
Does your family or partner distract you while you’re working at home?
Do you then, in turn, feel guilty for not giving them the attention they need now?
Do you experience such burnout after a busy day that you don’t have enough energy left to spend quality time with your family and on your hobbies?
Working from home is the new normal, and it’s here to stay. Forbes reports that around 70% of the workforce will be working remotely at least five days a month by 2025.
But don’t worry: there are clever hacks that can save you time, money, and energy as you create a home office that will help you work productively and get things done… while keeping your sanity.
In Win at Work-Life Balance for Professionals Struggling to Unplug From the Home Office, you will discover:
- How to create a conducive work environment that will allow you to maximize your productivity
- Why remote work is here to stay (even Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg believes it) — and what you can do to achieve work-life balance when you’re working from home
- 7 simple strategies to set your mind up for success on a daily basis
- How to properly communicate your boundaries to your family in order to eliminate distractions and get things done on time
- Why perfectionism can harm your progress — and how you can let it go without compromising the quality of your work
- 3 compelling reasons why you need to socialize — even if remotely
- How having a hobby doesn’t just improve your health, but also make you smarter at work (and how to harness this power)
- Organization hacks to help you save time and energy — so you can still enjoy your personal life every day
And much more…
In just a matter of hours, you will be armed with practical solutions to overcome your burnout and conquer the anxiety and stress caused by the imbalance between your personal and professional life.
If you want to keep your sanity, stay healthy, and become happier (without sacrificing productivity), then this book is for you.
Perhaps you’ve been together for a while now — it can feel like the conversation is on an endless cycle of repeat, which then inevitably causes silence to dominate your time together.
Perhaps you are going through hurt feelings, stressful dilemmas, or bitter resentments that you have no idea how to bring up without causing WWIII.
Perhaps you feel a wall developing between you both and you feel helpless to stop it.
Every relationship goes through its phases, some harder than others, but that doesn’t mean you should simply accept that you are powerless and passively sit by and wait for the phase to run its course.
What if you could turn that loop or that lump in your throat into a spiral of loving, honest, and exciting connection?
The secret is communication.
And where can couples have the best, most open communication?
In Ready to Make Pillow Talk Worth It?, you will discover:
- An arsenal of questions to spark refreshing debates and healing conversations, and transform your relationship every time
- Conversation tools that lead to a more meaningful connection with your partner
- Ways to uncover the depths of your partner — as well as yourself
- Things you wouldn’t normally think to ask but you should
- Conversations starters that trigger answers you wouldn’t expect (in a good way)
- How not to start a conversation — and where people go wrong in communicating with loved ones
- A multitude of topics from discussing fun memories to healthy conflict resolution — and how to approach differences
- The essential communication ingredients to a happy, long-lasting relationship
And much more…
Uncover all the thought-provoking questions you need — and bring healing, new discoveries, and excitement back into your relationship.
If you are tired of the cat and mouse game and you want to come clean, love your spouse, and mend fences, you will find all the tools you need here.
Or if you want to find ways to help your spouse stop his/her double life, redirect the attention seeking, and funnel efforts back into your marriage, this book will show you how.
In Tinder is Ruining My Marriage!, you will discover:
- How to overcome the desire to cheat and beat cheater’s guilt to help you establish a loving relationship with your partner
- A scientific outlook on why virtual platforms are addictive and how you or your spouse can kick this addiction for good
- How to draw boundaries and avoid crossing the line in your encounters with other people
- Some personality traits prone to cheating and what you or your spouse can do to ensure you don’t fall into the traps
- How to reignite the passion, connect better with your spouse, and fall in love again like teenagers
- Ways to leverage emotional connection in nurturing fondness, admiration, and shared meaning in your relationship
- How to use the HEAL technique for a lasting, happy, and fulfilling marriage, despite the hurt you both have suffered
- Secrets to healthy conflict resolution that will help you solve even the seemingly “irreconcilable differences” in your relationship
And much more…
Infidelity doesn’t have to mean the end of a marriage. It could be seen as a sign that something’s not working and a unique opportunity to make your marriage better.
It all starts with letting go or helping someone let go of addiction – permanently. You can do this. This book will show you how.